1. Sable has revived Zarp and has completely revamped it! Head over to http://www.legendquest.co.uk/2014/09/zarp-is-back/ to check it out! 10/19/2014

<3 Hexxit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rkb27, Jun 22, 2013.

1. rkb27

rkb27 Night Dragon Minecraft Server Moderator Supporter Member

My First hour of the new modpack Hexxit in Screenshots:
    It's a brand new day in minecraft and....is that, Gold Gravel? Right infront of me when I spawned
    2013-06-22_10.48.24.png

Well I guess I'll go check out this cave here and..WTF DIAMONDS NEARLY AT SURFACE
    2013-06-22_10.51.39.png

I....didn't....Idk wut
    2013-06-22_10.55.48.png

:D LegendOfZelda
    2013-06-22_10.57.53.png

Well, This mod is the shit, Within first hour, I already have a Chocobo FTW
    2013-06-22_16.22.16.png

This mod is Pre-installed into the Technic Launcher, so I figured it was worth a try.
    I underestimated this mod. This is more than worth it to play

Attached Files:

Williamrules123 likes this.
  2. boooiil

boooiil The lovable bubble on yo face! Supporter Member

... looks too easy
    Williamrules123 and mrkoala24 like this.
  3. rkb27

30 Mins after last picture (No Screens unfortunately)
    Creeper blew up my chests, Lots of my stuff is now gone, Zombie killed my chocobo, and I ran into a Skeleton Alchemist who brought the house down, literally, it's like 20 blocks lower than before. And caved in.
  4. epicwin33

epicwin33 Member Member

IKR! I like the gravity thing they added especially when magiky stuff happens... ah had a bunch of diamonds, fought ONE boss, *INSTANT.DEATH.exe* :p
    rkb27 likes this.
  5. Bowman

Bowman The Gnarly Gent Minecraft Server Moderator Supporter Member Server Owner

I'm impressed with it. I've been playing it for a few days.
    rkb27 likes this.
  6. Williamrules123

Williamrules123 Member Member

7. rkb27

Very addictive, get prepared to get on and next minute it will be Midnight.
  8. Richard57

Richard57 Retired Staff AM+ Retired Staff Supporter Member

They still need polarbears in minecraft.....
    Bungo likes this.
  9. rkb27

In Hexxit theres polarbears
    Richard57 likes this.
  10. XxSexyPotato15xX

XxSexyPotato15xX Supporter Supporter Member

if u could play like 3 people world with like me u and someone else i would really liek it
  11. rkb27

Maybeh, I got to work on hexxit on solo a bit more :/
  12. rkb27

Oh and I only play on hard/hardcore mode if I play solo. MAkes it much more fun, and I make lots of holes in my wall from ragequitting
  13. Bungo

Bungo Skin Maker Supporter Member

I NEED THAT MODPACK
  14. Bowman

I was thinking about converting my server to hexxit. I just can't decide if I want to leave it tekkit or not.
  15. Bandito

Bandito Supporter Supporter Member

My friends are playing this mod :D My brother ran into some kind of inferno zombie (webber and 1up) got massacred twice but got an enchanted item. Also chocobos make good food.....
  16. rkb27

Hexxit Servers are Lagging out really bad. So tekkit is probably safer for now
  17. Bandito

Bandito Supporter Supporter Member

Btw have you been to the Twilight Forest yet its totally safe to go without food or tools trust me.
    rkb27 likes this.
  18. rkb27

Well, I went there, went and found one of the Big ass trees they have, and me being as stupid as I am, then using an axe to get some wood for a bench (It was a diamond axe) Cut down the entire Tree Trunk, all that was left was the branches and leaves up top. Although, I like to make the best out of a bad situation, My diamond axe was sacrificed for a flying Tree fort. It's been awesome.
  19. Bowman

I've been there. There's a lot of bosses. I accidentally killed the lich one. The ghast nearly destroyed me. Naga took waaaaay too long. I'm currently lost in a labyrinth where I have been for a couple of days.
  20. Bowman

I think I'll try it out for a bit and see if I can work out a fix.

Edit: Converted. Been running smoothly for a while, even on my off site server.